"Introduction to Teaching" Community S5:2

So few weeks back I was watching this Community episode where the movie class was discussing whether Nicolas Cage is a good or bad actor. The lecturer specifically instructed them to space out between watching, just watch 5 at a time but of course Abed went beyond the limit and ended up possessed by the crazy spirit of Nick Cage. It was the such a good episode.

Personally for me, the line between good and bad was always blurred when I was watching Keanu Reeves. Maybe when I am done with the viva, I can start this challenge myself. Nick Cage, Keanu Reeves, Kristen Steward, Jennifer Lawrence, Robert Pattinson.

Additionally, I can make like a Russian Roulette of the best actor (personal list): Christian Bale, Michael Keaton, Leo Dicaprio, Joaquin Phoenix, Jake Gyllenhaal, Matthew Mcconoughey, Edward Norton, Jodie Foster, Charlize Theron, Margot Robbie.

I can definitely make the k-movie and k-drama specific lists too. So fun. This is so going to be a longitudinal research project, yass. 

Cant wait, I will definitely make a binder of this. 

Comments