First F&B experience @Dunkin Donut

1/10/2022 [Saturday] 1300-2320

First day was crazy busy. 1pm I already went straight to work, wearing the apron in all black attire. I was informed briefly on the duties, mainly for serving the customers. Handing out the donuts with a smile while also remembering every single name of the donuts was the challenging part, and also standing up for 10 hours. I almost broke my back. But at least the coffee was worth it, maybe. I did have (some) regret.



2/10/2022 [Sunday] 1300-2230

Mad hectic. Sundays can go eff themselves. 
I thought choosing Dunkin Donut would mean less busy, but nahh man.

But atleast I finally got to make the coffee-s.

Oh, kakak and Aina came to visit too so thats a plus. But I was too caught up in the hectic to even say Hi and Bye lols.

Finally got my Nanamin nendoroid too ♡


3/10/2022 [Monday] 1500-2230

Monday. In a horrible twisted of the events, Monday was not the day I thought it would be. I thought Monday was lazy day for F&B but naah. It was busy and bussing, most probably because of the 50% off coffee offer. I made enough coffee and mistakes for a lifetime. The subtle digs from coworkers not great to be heard too. Fuck being senaitive, watch me develop thick skins over these experiences. 

Third day of not eating the donuts urghh.

Comments